- Offers solved and unsolved problems in Additive Manufacturing
- Provides an understanding for Additive Manufacturing per international standards
- Includes case studies for better understanding of the individual processes
- Presents a review of specific technology highlights
- Introduces future research directions, mainly in 4D printing applications
Table of Contents
Introduction to Additive Manufacturing. Case Studies for Individual Process. Three Dimensional Printing. Stereolithography Apparatus (SLA). Selective Laser Sintering (SLS). Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). Subtractive Manufacturing (SM). Case Studies for Hybrid Process for Rapid Manufacturing. Three Dimensional Printing and Sand Casting. Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) and Investment Casting. Case Studies for Four Dimensional printing.