- Brings all aspects of anaerobic biological treatment and biogas production from plant selection guides to final disposal of co-products under one cover
- Provides readers with the tools to select appropriate products and services from competing technology providers that best meet their circumstances.
- Shares background and basic knowledge in the subject area, as well as practical operational support
- Enables plant operators to know when to seek specialist assistance in improving plant performance and/or avoiding plant failure
- Benefits plant operators in understanding the importance of various design and operational parameters, and in understanding plant short-term and long-term requirements for effective performance
Table of Contents
Preface. Biological Treatment Processes. Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment. Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Solid Residues and Biosolids. Pre-Treatment in Anaerobic Treatment. Post-Treatment, Reuse and Management of Co-Products. Application in Warm Climates and Developing Countries. Case Studies. References. Appendices.