- Provides an aim for Continuous Improvement which connects with organizations
- Includes a number of examples that demonstrates and illustrates Affordability
- Integrates several improvement methods and toolboxes
- Offers a foundation and framework for instituting Continuous Improvement
- Addresses transformation and change for implementing paradigm/cultural shifts
Affordability is a new concept that allows the implementation of Continuous Improvement for any organization. It encapsulates contemporary methods that improve product and service profitability, increases market share, value, speed, quality and capability, and cuts down on cost. This new method addresses the needs of growing, improving, and sustaining an organization. It provides a framework and foundation for launching improvement initiatives, deploying continuous improvement, and maintaining the cultural habits and behaviors required to continue such efforts. Case studies from a variety of industries, businesses, and institutions are provided.